MBCH Children and Family Ministries
Bridgeton - Lowe-Frillman Campus, 11300 St. Charles Rock Road, Bridgeton, MO, 63044
Night Monitor Residential Specialist (Occasional/As-Needed)
MBCH Children and Family Ministries is seeking Night Monitor Residential Specialists to work on an “as needed” basis.
This position works overnight hours, Sunday through Saturday, on an “as needed” basis to cover vacations, holidays, sick days, etc. for the full-time staff.
- Making rounds to ensure children are safely in their assigned rooms
- Handling emergency situations according to policy and procedure
- Dispensing medications and transporting children as necessary
- Monitoring the internal security system
- Maintaining the night log and other basic record keeping
- Providing after-hours phone coverage
- MBCHCFM is a faith-based, Christian organization and candidates must share our faith, values, and ministry focus.
- High School Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Prior related experience preferred
- Proven aptitude for working with youth
- Basic computer skills