MBCH Foundation Can Help With Your Estate Planning
Effective estate planning can significantly benefit you and your heirs. Believe it or not, estate planning that includes a gift to the Lord's work can often benefit you and your heirs even more!
Your MBCH Foundation Regional Representative can meet with you in the privacy of your home to discuss your estate planning needs. We can help you plan your estate and planned giving in a way that allows you to 1) increase your current income, 2) reduce your current and future taxes, 3) reduce or eliminate the cost of probate and 4) best benefit your heirs. Many times the key to this involves a gift to the Lord's work through a life income gift that reduces the tax implications of settling your estate.
The following services are available at no cost or obligation:
- Private Consultation with an estate planning specialist
- Tax Impact Statement that (1) estimates the cost of transferring your estate to your heirs (based on your current "plan") and (2) offers options to consider that will reduce or eliminate the cost of transfer.
- Charitable Gift Calculations that show your potential income and tax benefits for any gift annuities or charitable trusts you want to consider.
- Sample Trust Documents (which you can take to your attorney) are available where a bequest to a Baptist cause (or causes) is included in the plan.
- MBCH Foundation Attorney Registry which lists Christian attorneys from all across Missouri that have agreed to work with MBCH donors at very reasonable rates.
Our Regional Representatives have special training and expertise in estate planning and charitable giving techniques. In addition, MBCH Foundation has two Certified Financial Planners on staff, and is backed by expert financial counselors who can provide sound advice for any area of planning.