Bridgeton - Lowe-Frillman Campus (Spiritual Life Center)
11300 St. Charles Rock Road, Bridgeton
2018 MCCA Medication Certification Workshops
ScheduleJanuary 10, March 7, May 16, August 8, October 3, November 14
Learn how to properly identify, document and distribute medications for clients of all ages. This eight-hour class will build a solid foundation of understanding that enables staff to administer medications to clients competently, safely and with responsive attention to the needs of the client.
There is a 50 question test at the end of this training that requires a score of 80% or better in order to receive the MCCA Medication Certification.
Instructor: Mrs. Linda Wolfe, RN
Course Price (per person): $139 *Active MCCA Members pay $99
This class meets 8:00 am until 5:00 pm.
Contact Amy Johnson, email@example.com to register.
- Receive a MCCA Medication Certification that is active for 12 months. (Plus a 60 day grace period.)
- Learn important information about legal issues surrounding administration of controlled medications.
- Medication terminology, forms and classifications
- Medication preparation and administration
- Medication recording, storage and control
Who Should Attend
- Individuals responsible for the transport, administration and delivery of medications
- Case Managers, Direct Care Staff, Certified Nurses, Supervisors