Bridgeton - Lowe-Frillman Campus (Spiritual Life Center)
11300 St. Charles Rock Road, Bridgeton
2017 MCCA Renewal Medication Certification
ScheduleJanuary 18, March 15, May 17, July 19, September 20, November 15
This three-hour renewal is for participants with a current MCCA Medication Certification. The renewal is good for 12 months. (There is a 60 day grace period for renewal.)
Instructor: Mrs. Linda Wolfe, RN
Course Price (per person): $95 *Active MCCA Members pay $65
This class meets 9:00 am until 12:00 pm.
Contact Amy Johnson, email@example.com to register.
- Receive a MCCA Renewal Medication Certification that is active for 12 months.
- Learn important information about legal issues surrounding administration of controlled medications.
- Medication terminology, forms and classifications
- Medication preparation and administration
- Medication recording, storage and control
Who Should Attend
- Current MCCA Medication Certification holders