Bridgeton - Lowe-Frillman Campus (Spiritual Life Center)
11300 St. Charles Rock Road, Bridgeton
2019 MCCA Medication Initial Certification
ScheduleFebruary 6, May 8, August 7, November 6
Learn how to properly identify, document and distribute medications for clients of all ages. This eight-hour class will build a solid foundation of understanding that enables staff to administer medications to clients competently, safely and with responsive attention to the needs of the client.
There is a 50 question test at the end of this training that requires a score of 80% or better in order to receive the MCCA Medication Certification.
Instructor: Mrs. Linda Wolfe RN
Course Price (per person): $139 *Active MCCA Members pay $99
- Receive a MCCA Medication Certification that is active for 12 months. (Plus a 60 day grace period.)
- Learn important information about legal issues surrounding administration of controlled medications.
- Medication terminology, forms and classifications
- Medication preparation and administration
- Medication recording, storage and control
Who Should Attend
- Individuals responsible for the transport, administration and delivery of medications
- Case Managers, Direct Care Staff, Certified Nurses, Supervisors
This class meets 8:00 am until 5:00 pm.
Contact Amy Johnson, firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.