Bridgeton - Lowe-Frillman Campus (Spiritual Life Center)
11300 St. Charles Rock Road, Bridgeton
2019 MCCA Medication Renewal Certification
ScheduleFebruary 13, May 22, August 14, November 13
This three-hour renewal class will refresh participants on the proper techniques of medication administration.
Instructor: Mrs. Linda Wolfe RN
Course Price(per person): $99 *Active MCCA Members pay $69
Receive MCCA Medication Certification that is active for 12 months. (Plus a 60 day grace period.)
- Medication terminology, forms and classifications
- Medication preparation and administration
- Medication recording, storage and control
- Phychotropic medication
Who Should Attend
- Individuals responsible for the transport, administration and delivery of medications
- Case Managers, Direct Care Staff, Certified Nurses, Supervisors
This class meets 9:00am until 12:00 pm.
Contact Amy Johnson, firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.