Please join us in praying for the many needs of our campuses and clients.
- Please pray for several openings that we have in the agency at our Springfield Office, Hutchens Campus in Mt. Vernon, our Byrne Campus in Peculiar, and our Lowe-Frillman Campus in St. Louis. If you or anyone you know is interested in working with children, please review the openings on our website and contact our HR Department.
- Please pray for staff with health issues.
- Prayer for staff as they work together to provide support to each other while filling open positions in the homes
- Prayer to be able to fill open positions with the persons that God wants in those roles.
Children & Family Ministries:
- MBCH Children and Family Ministries will soon be getting 152 new cases from the State of Missouri of children/youth in state custody due to abuse/neglect. We are glad for this further opportunity for ministry. Please pray that God will give direction and guidance on how best to serve these clients.
- We are in the process of hiring 22 new staff to provide case management services for the 152 cases it will soon be getting. Please pray that we will be able to find staff who fit the agency’s mission and that they will be found quickly!
- Please pray for the youth drop-in center which will be housed at the Lowe-Frillman Campus in St. Louis. This drop-in center will provide ministry to homeless youth in the area. It will be called the Martin Youth Center and will be opening in the near future.
- Please pray for all of our staff statewide that minister to children, youth, adults, and families on a daily basis.
- The LIGHT House
- Pray for our foster kids who have so much trauma that it is difficult for them to feel safe in any placement.
- Please pray for the safety and stability of our families and kids.
- Please pray for our kids with severe trauma- difficulty in finding placements that can meet their needs.
- Please pray for our schools, teachers, and children as decisions are made about this school year.
Foster And Relative Parents:
- Please pray for our Foster Parents as they work to help our kids who have been through unspeakable traumas.
- Please pray for kids and biological parents who won’t be able to spend the holidays together this year.
- Please pray for parents who struggle with mental health and substance abuse issues
- Pray for the families of our clients who are facing their own traumas and fears.
- Please be in prayer for our agency as we seek to find relatives to care for children/youth in state custody and as we seek to recruit foster parents to care for children/youth. These children are in desperate need of a home where they will find love and care. Please pray that God will help us find new ways to reach out to potential relative foster parents and foster parents. If you or someone you know is interested in becoming a foster parent, please call 1-800-264-6224 and ask for Intake.
- Please pray for Families to accept the calling and commit to being foster parents for teens who are waiting for placements.
I Would Like To Serve
Fill out the form below giving a description of how you or your church is interested in meeting the needs above.