Missouri State Tax Credits
All gifts over $100 may qualify for a 70% Missouri State Tax Credit.
A maximum of $100,000 per year ($50,000 Maternity Home tax credit, and $50,000 Pregnancy Resource tax credit)!
How PRC Tax Credit Works:
- Donate $100 or more to MBCH
- MBCH will send you a tax credit application
- Return the completed form to MBCH Foundation
- MBCH will process and submit the application to the State on your behalf
- The State will send you paperwork to keep for your taxes (45-90 days)
Why do you want a tax credit?
A tax credit is not the same as a deduction. Deductions reduce your taxable income while tax credits directly reduce the amount of tax you owe. In fact, 70% of your eligible donation to MBCH or The LIGHT House ($50,000 Maternity Home tax credit, and $50,000 Pregnancy Resource tax credit) may qualify for a tax credit for your business or individual Missouri tax return.
In addition to this, when we reach our budgeted cap of 70% tax credits, we have plenty of 50% tax credits available for our donors to benefit from.
If you’re interested in more information about Missouri state tax credits offered through MBCH CFM and The LIGHT House, please contact your regional representative.
Ben King, MSCM, CGPA
Kenny Vawter, CPGA
Joe Nogalski, MDIV, CPGA